Royal Park Hotel has proudly supported a broad spectrum of community related causes. Our charitable donation activities are focused on these Key Initiatives:
- Community Awareness
Each year we receive hundreds of requests from worthy charitable causes throughout Detroit, Michigan and out of state. Since we are unable to honor every request that we receive, we have established guidelines to limit the type of activities that we consider for support.
The following types of request fall outside of our guidelines and will not be considered for support:
- Requests to support individuals
- Requests from political organizations
- Requests for multiple year commitments
- Requests from denominationally specific organizations
- Requests to support activities outside of our area of service – 10 mile radius
- Requests from 3rd parties to raise funds for a charity
There are certain criteria that must be achieved with every donation:
- 501.c.3 organization with proper documentation
- gift certificate, not cash
- preference given to organizations doing events in house (or in the recent past)
In order to evaluate the requests that we receive that may fall within our guidelines, we have established criteria that will provide us with the pertinent information we need:
- proposals must be in email form
- a detailed description of the charitable organization and its cause
- contact information: name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and website address
- date required
- how does the request relate to one of Royal Park Hotel’s key initiatives for charitable donations?
- Provide details on recognition that will be provided to Royal Park Hotel.
- List of other donors. Indicate whether they are committed or potential
* how many guests will be attending your event?
Please include as much information as possible when sending a proposal to Royal Park Hotel. Once your proposal is complete, please forward by mail to the address below. We only review requests on a monthly basis on the 20th. If your request is later than this date, we will not review until the next month.
We ask that you make your request online by completing the following application form. Please submit your request at least four weeks prior to the date of your event to receive consideration.