Our Commitment To Safety
To Our Loyal Guests & Community,
We want to share some important information with all of you. Many of the sanitation protocols we have been performing for years and we look forward to introducing several new initiatives outlined below. In addition, feel it is important to note that we received the AAA Best of Housekeeping award for 2021. Our property was recognized as one of only 25% of AAA members that exceed the standards of cleanliness.
- Proctor & Gamble cleaning and disinfecting products are being utilized throughout our Hotel. This is a practice we have had in place for years, but have increased the frequency of use.
- Our lobby, elevators, restaurant, meeting spaces, and other heavily trafficked areas are equipped with sanitizer stations for guest use.
- Check-In has gone digital! Offering mobile keyless entry and text messaging capabilities for communication. Our guest’s safety and peace of mind are of the utmost importance.
- Housekeeping services for stays of 4 nights or longer may be available by appointment only with 24-hour advance notice and is based on availability. Fresh towels and bath amenities are available daily, on request. Contact guest services for more information.
- PARK 600 is utilizing disposable menus and napkins. There are fewer tables and chairs to ensure proper social distancing, and every table and chair is sanitized prior to seating the next reservation. As well, DoorDash delivery service and carry-out are available
- We are maximizing our indoor and vast outdoor spaces for dining, as well as for meetings and events following current MDHHS guidelines.
When the time comes for you to travel, we hope you will keep Royal Park Hotel in mind. When you’re ready, we’re ready!
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Royal Park Hotel Family