Our Commitment To Safety
To Our Loyal Guests & Community,
We hope you are well and staying safe during this challenging time. We understand there are concerns regarding travel and a level of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19. Rest assured, our team has worked diligently behind the scenes with community partners, industry-leading experts, and health officials, along with WorldHotels & BWH Group, our global partners, to ensure we are providing the highest level of safety & sanitation for our guests and employees.
We want to share some important information with all of you. Many of the sanitation protocols we have been performing for years and we look forward to introducing several new initiatives outlined below. In addition, feel it is important to note that we received the AAA Best of Housekeeping award for 2020. Our property was recognized as one of only 25% of AAA members that exceed the standards of cleanliness.
- Proctor & Gamble cleaning and disinfecting products are being utilized throughout our Hotel. This is a practice we have had in place for years, but have increased the frequency of use.
- Our lobby, elevators, restaurant, meeting spaces, and other heavily trafficked areas are equipped with sanitizer stations for guest use.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced. Plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed in the lobby along with social distancing tape and signage throughout.
- Check-In has gone digital! Offering mobile keyless entry and text messaging capabilities for communication. Our guest’s safety and peace of mind are of the utmost importance.
- We are unable to service guest rooms at this time to ensure the safety of our staff and guests and to abide by the guidelines of the CDC. All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after departure and before a new arrival. Guests are able to contact the front desk to exchange towels, linens, and toiletries during their stay.
- PARK 600 is utilizing disposable menus and napkins. There are fewer tables and chairs to ensure proper social distancing, and every table and chair is sanitized prior to seating the next reservation. As well, DoorDash delivery service and carry-out are available
- We are maximizing our indoor and vast outdoor spaces for dining, as well as for meetings and events following current MDHHS guidelines.
- Meetings and events offer innovative, customized plated meals and individually wrapped options with a strong emphasis on proper social distancing. Each event will have its own sanitizer station and will be monitored for proper social distancing.
- State of the art audiovisual, high-speed WIFI, Zoom Pro, and unique “change of scene” meeting packages are just some of the concepts we have activated to help set us apart.
When the time comes for you to travel, we hope you will keep Royal Park Hotel in mind. When you’re ready, we’re ready!
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Royal Park Hotel Family