Our Commitment To Safety
To Our Loyal Guests & Community,
We hope you are well and staying safe during this challenging time. We understand there are concerns regarding travel and a level of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19. Over the past six weeks the Royal Park Hotel team have worked diligently behind the scenes with community partners, industry-leading experts, and health officials, along with WorldHotels & BWH Group, our global partners, to ensure we are providing the highest level of safety & sanitation for our guests and employees.
We want to share some important updates as the Hotel begins to navigate the process of reopening. Many of the sanitation protocols we have been performing for years and we look forward to introducing several new initiatives outlined below. In addition, feel it is important to note that we received the AAA Best of Housekeeping award for 2020. Our property was recognized as one of only 25% of AAA members that exceed the standards of cleanliness.
- We are investing in a state-of-the-art Clorox Total 360 electrostatic sprayer system. It is clinically tested to clean & sanitize 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including hard to reach surfaces. P&G hospital grade cleaning and disinfecting products are being utilized in all areas of the Hotel. This is a practice we have had in place for years, but are now increasing the frequency of use.
- Our lobby, elevators, restaurant, meeting space, and other heavily trafficked areas will be equipped with sanitizer stations for guest use.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced. Plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed in the lobby along with social distancing tape and signage throughout.
- Check-In has gone digital! Offering mobile keyless entry and text messaging capabilities for communication. Our guest’s safety and peace of mind are of the utmost importance.
- All guest rooms will be ionized prior to servicing upon departure to purify the air of bacteria and allergens. Duvets are laundered after each departure and rooms are disinfected and sanitized with P&G’s hospital-grade line. In addition, knock & drop sanitation kits to spray down luggage and other belongings will be available for those who would like the additional peace of mind.
- PARK 600 will be utilizing disposable menus and napkins. There will be fewer tables and chairs to ensure proper social distancing, and every table and chair will be sanitized prior to seating the next reservation. As well, DoorDash delivery service and curbside menus are coming soon!
- We are maximizing our indoor and vast outdoor spaces for dining, as well as for meetings and events.
- Meetings and events will offer innovative, customized plated meals and individually wrapped options with a strong emphasis on proper social distancing. Each event will have its own sanitizer station and will be monitored for proper social distancing.
- State of the art audiovisual, high-speed WIFI, Zoom Pro, and unique “change of scene” meeting packages are just some of the concepts we are activating to help set us apart.
When the time comes for you to travel, we hope you will keep Royal Park Hotel in mind. When you’re ready, we’re ready!
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Royal Park Hotel Family